I hope you’re all enjoying family and friends today. I’ll be vegging out with my fam (they’re visiting from Hawaii this week!) as we recuperate from Theme Park Madness. I’ve spent more time walking around Disney and Universal this week than I have maybe in all my 3 years in Florida. (Help me, please!)
While I know it’s not Thanksgiving, I’d still like to list a few things I’m thankful for on this Christmas day. Bear with me, because this might get a little corny. Ahem. Here goes:
1. Family- mine is driving me crazy, but I’m so glad they’re here to do it.
2. Cold weather- something about it makes it feel more like Christmas. Being from Hawaii, I feel like I never really got into the spirit of the holiday until I could bundle up and drink hot cider.
3. Wine- helps with aforementioned family insanity, and just makes celebrating a baby’s birthday waaay more fun.
4. Friends- I’m just gonna go all out and say that I have the best ones. Ever.
5. This blog- I’m so glad I have a tiny spot on the interwebs to reach out to you. It has made all the difference this year to have an outlet, and I’ve had an amazing time.
What are you thankful for on Christmas (not Thanksgiving)? Also, do you know how on earth all those other bloggers manage to post AND have productive lives during the holidays?! I still haven’t figured that out, so I’ve been silent the last week or two. Not to worry, I will be throwing more craziness at you soon. xoxo